Friday, March 27, 2009

Draft the 3rd

Tonight is my final baseball draft of the season (barring me deciding to join some random mid-season league, which seems unlikely).

Tonight's is an auction draft in the league I've played in the longest. There are ten of us in the league and we've tweaked the 6x6 status a little each season. This season, we decided to start over from scratch rather than making people deal with the good and bad from our inaugural season. I think that, in order to make up for not posting for a week, I will attempt to live blog some of the oddities and rarities that happen during the auction process. If you're around tonight (Friday) after 7 and want to give me advice, I suggest you give the advice then find something useful to do, like knitting.

Stay tuned and see what happens.

No comments: